Switch Themes Support Policy
Welcome to the Switch support site, this page details our support policy and the support levels you can expect from us.
We’re a small but dedicated team based in Melbourne, Australia and Montreal, Canada. We love Shopify and seeing merchants grow online businesses through the use of our themes.
Based on volume of requests, we aim to get back to you within 24 hours but please allow at least 1-2 business days for a response. We’re not online during weekends, we’re usually offline spending as much time outside as we can!
What our support covers
- General questions on what features and functionality our themes provide
- Setting up your theme and configuring theme settings
- Fixing any bugs that you have discovered when setting up a theme. We aim to fix these immediately for you.
- In terms of theme customisations and tweaks, we can make recommendations as to what is possible and the best approach to implementation
What our support doesn’t cover
- Theme customisation requests that require custom coding (HTML, CSS or Liquid)
- Installing third party plugins (including apps) - in this case we advise you to reach out directly to the app developer for support
- General Shopify support questions in regards to the platform or the admin. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for these issues.
- Changing the layout or design of the theme outside what is capable within the theme options
- Upgrading themes
- Any bugs or errors due to custom coding or third-party customisations such as apps. We recommend when doing custom coding to create a back-up of the theme first so you can always revert changes.