- Show dynamic checkout button – show dynamic checkout button so customers can check out quicker; for more information check out the Shopify documentation
- Show vendor – show the product’s vendor; to show the product vendor in other places, see Theme Settings > Products.
- Show quantity – show a quantity control
- Show share links – show social media sharing links below the product description
- Show tags – show product tags below the product description
- Enable image zoom – enable product image zoom on desktop and mobile
- Product image size – desktop – choose the product image’s size (only applies to desktop-size devices) and the page’s layout will adapt accordingly; the options are “Medium” and “Large”
- Make first paragraph larger – increase the font size of the first paragraph of the description
Add links to supporting pages below the product description.
- Link label – edit the link’s text
- URL – choose a page or another URL to link to
Editorial can show blog posts from articles that share tags with your product. You can select up to 5 blogs as sources.
- Enable related articles – display related articles
- Select blog (× 5) – choose at least 1 and up to 5 blogs as sources
- Crop thumbnails – choose whether to crop the blog articles’ featured images in the Related Articles section; options are “No Crop,” “Landscape,“ “Square,” and “Portrait”
Show Product recommendations. Read more about this Shopify feature here.
- Show dynamic recommendations – enable or disable the section
- Heading – edit the section’s heading