Show a gallery of images on your homepage.
- Heading (optional) – choose a heading for the section; leave empty to hide
- Full bleed – make the gallery extend edge-to-edge
- Crop – choose between no cropping and landscape, square or portrait cropping; you can adjust the alignment of the crop individually in each image’s block
Add up to 8 images to display in this section. Use multiple consecutive Gallery sections to add more images.
- Image – choose an image to display
- Image alignment – choose where the image is cropped if cropping is enabled in the section’s settings; has no effect if “No crop” is selected
- Caption – add a caption, it will be displayed below the image if “Full bleed” is turned off or overlaid on top of the image if it’s turned on
- Link (optional) – turn the image into a link