The header is a static section displayed on all pages of the store.
- Logo image – show a logo image in place of the store name
- Custom logo width – adjust the size of the logo by setting its maximum width
- Menu – choose a menu to show in the header; this menu is only displayed on desktop. To change navigation for mobile/drawer menu, go to sidebar settings.
- Desktop layout – choose how to lay out the logo and the menu for Desktop-size devices
- Dropdown text align – set the text alignment for menu drop down items
- Enable links to drop-down link headings – choose whether drop-down link headings behave like links
- Show search – show the search button
- Sticky header – make the header stick to the top of the screen
- Show icons – show icons for menu, search and cart
- Color scheme – choose a color scheme (learn more about Color schemes)
The header can be overlaid over the homepage, instead of being placed above the first section.
- Overlay header over home page – enable or disable this behaviour
- Overlay text color – set a different text color for when the header is overlaid over the homepage
- Overlay logo image – choose a different logo image for when the header is overlaid over the homepage