Embed a video or show an auto-playing video background with a content overlay.
Embed a video.
- Video URL – paste a URL from YouTube or Vimeo
- Color scheme – choose a color scheme (learn more about Color schemes)
Video with text overlay
Show an auto-playing video background with content overlaid on top.
- Video URL – paste a URL from YouTube
- Aspect ratio – mobile – choose an aspect ratio to use for the video on mobile, or choose “Full screen”
- Aspect ratio – desktop – choose an aspect ratio to use for the video on desktop, or choose “Full screen” or “Same as mobile”
- Fallback image – optional but highly recommended, shown if video fails to load or play (for example on iOS devices in Low Power Mode)
- Heading size – set the text size of the heading (learn more about Text sizes)
- Content position – position the text over the video vertically and horizontally
- Content width on desktop – adjust the size of the content on desktop by setting its maximum width
- Text color – choose a text color from a color scheme (learn more about Color schemes)
Call to action
- Link – choose a link destination
- Text – set the text for the link or button
- Style – choose whether the call to action is styled as a button or a link