Add a slideshow to your homepage.
- Slideshow style – choose between “Full Screen” and “Content” – which one you use will depend on the intended effect; “Content” will maintain the aspect ratio of the image, “Full Screen” will fill any screen size with any image but may result in cropping
- Auto-rotate slides – choose if you want the slides to change based on a defined period of time
- Change slides every – set the amount of time between slide changes
Add slides to the Slideshow.
- Image – choose the image to show
- Heading (optional) – edit the heading for the text overlay
- Show border – apply an underline to the heading
- Subheading (optional) – edit the text in the text overlay
Leave the Heading and Subheading boxes empty to show the image without any text overlay.
- Call to action URL (optional) – choose a URL to link the Call to action button to; leave empty to hide the Call to action button
- Call to action button text – edit the text of the call to action button