Add a slideshow to your homepage.
- Slideshow style – choose the appearance of your slideshow – ”Full Screen” makes the images expand to the full height of the view, “Content” makes the image keep their original proportions, avoiding cropping
- Auto-rotate slides – choose whether you want the slides to change on their own, without user interaction
- Change slides every __ seconds – determines how often the slides change when Auto-rotate slides is enabled
Add slides to the slideshow.
- Image – choose an image
- Heading – (optional) set a heading for the text overlay
- Text – (optional) edit the main text of the text overlay
- Optional: Call to action URL – the URL of the call to action button; leaving this blank will remove the button
- Call to action button text – edit the text of the Call to action button
- Text and button color – set a color for the text and the Call to action button; colors available are store colors from Theme Settings as well as black and white
- Content position – choose a position for the text and Call to action button; nine locations are available, along the top, middle, and bottom, and left, centre and right (think 3 × 3 grid)